Sometimes I have so much trust in my phone that I assume it is capable of reading my mind. This is the conversation that occurred 2 days ago due to this phenomenon.
Calls girlfriend 007 style in the car. Hands free and without looking.
Me: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (in the accent of Kermit the Frog).
Me: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (in the accent of Kermit the Frog with a Chinese accent).
Person: This is the dentist's office, how can I help you?
Me: Uh...I was wondering..uh...if I can double check my appointment to make sure it's happening at the time that..uh...I thought it was going to happen because I think I made an appointment that I don't think I did.
Hangs up the phone immediately. Cries on the inside.
Don't drive and dial, kids.
Oh, and here are the updated tour dates.
The Tour De Farts
- May 31-June 1: Lafflines Comedy Club. New Westminster, BC
- June 7-8: Grit City Comedy Club, Tacoma, WA
- June 28-29: Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club Edmonton. Edmonton, AB
- July 12-13: Kalamazoo Comedy Co. Kalamazoo, MI
- July 25-27: Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club Calgary. Calgary, AB
- Aug 2-3: Lafflines Comedy Club. New Westminster, BC
- Aug 9: The Dirty Jersey, Kamloops, BC
- Aug 10: The Eclectic Theater, Seattle, WA
- Aug 16: Valhalla Lounge, Kirland, WA
- Aug 24: Comedy on Trial Seattle, Seattle, WA
The Man Child Tour
- Sept 13 & 15th: HK Comedy Festival at Takeout Comedy Club, Hong Kong
- Sept 17 & 18th: Comedy Masala, Singapore
- Sept 20 & 21st: Live Comedy Club, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Sept 27 & 28th: Lower Ossington Theater, Toronto, ON